- 1160 TX-326, Sour Lake, TX 77659, USA
- (409) 287-2288
Vaccinating your pet is a great way to protect them from infectious diseases that can affect the quality of...
- Vaccines help pets live longer and healthier lives
- Vaccines are an effective, convenient way to protect animals from infectious diseases
- Vaccinating your pets will help protect your family against potential contagious diseases like rabies and leptospirosis which can be transmitted from animals to humans
- Vaccines stimulate and strengthen the animal’s immune system and prepare it to fight any future threats
Dr. Metteauer's practice has always had a particular interest in caring for equine and bovine species. In his more than...
- Wellness and Sick Patient Exams
- Lameness, Pre-purchase and Insurance Examinations
- Digital X-Ray
- Ultrasound: Diagnostic and Reproductive
Equine dentistry is one of the most important and yet often overlooked health practices during a horse's life. Proper...
- Floating: This procedure involves removing or smoothing any sharp points that may form on the outer edge on upper cheek teeth and inner side on lower cheek teeth
- Equilibration: When a horse’s cheek teeth become overgrown in parts, it is necessary to remove those areas to improve mastication
- Bit Seats: With this procedure, upper and lower first cheek teeth are angled and rounded to minimize bit contact with the teeth